This is an established mountain bike club that has been lacking an online presence since inception over 10 years ago. It’s been struggling to attract enough new members to staff the board of directors. So the club needed a way to reach out to new members and rebuild the membership in general. Also, our region is of interest to many travelling riders on the way to Williams Lake. This project, is right up our alley!
- updated the logo
- embedded video on home page that showcases the local riding
- Woo commerce integrated that allows for membership purchases right off the site
- A new Facebook page with shop that allows for membership purchases (note: we grew the audience from 0 to 100 in two weeks!)
- Set up a Gear Swap Buy And Sell Page
- local trail information with embedded Trailforks maps!
- A new instagram account that posts all #huncitymtb tagged images to our home page